cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI permissions at meeting level

Katy_Stace
Listener

We've recently enabled the AI companion, and have so far figured out the permissions at account and group level.  Is there currently (or are there any plans to) have permissions available at meeting level?  Our scenario is that, we're quite liking the meeting summary for our internal team meetings, but not all of our clients are in agreement with us using the AI companion when meeting with them.  As far as I can see, the only way round this would be to set up the different types of meetings using different Zoom accounts and then having to switch between them... unless I'm missing something?

1 REPLY 1

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Katy_Stace 

Unfortunately, your right that these are not available on a per meeting basis, at least visibility wise, as the host can always choose to not activate these during the live meeting. I know we are planning on adding more granular control for all these AI Companion features, but can't say anything exact until its made official in the release notes. I try to provide updates here in the community when more is available, but best to keep an eye on the release notes to be sure. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.