cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI feature of Zoom | Emmanuel Katto Uganda

emmanuel_katto
Listener

Hello people, myself Emmanuel Katto from Uganda (Africa). I wanted to know how can I use AI feature of Zoom, can anyone help me with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi emmanuel_katto,

Zoom AI Companion empowers you to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness and enhance your skills. 

Using Zoom’s unique federated approach to AI, you can expect high-quality results when drafting emails and chat messages, summarizing meetings and chat threads, brainstorming creatively and much more – all in the simple, easy-to-use Zoom experience.

currently, zoom ai companion is free for paid products and works with zoom meetings, Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.zoom events, zoom team chat and zoom whiteboards.  i expect that zoom ai will be available for all products shortly including zoom phone.  With Zoom Phone, AI Companion will be able to help you save time. You’ll be able to get an AI-generated analysis of your recorded phone calls, and summaries of your SMS messages and voicemails.

In line with zoom's commitment to responsible AI, Zoom does not use any of your audio, video, chat, screen sharing, attachments, or other communications-like customer content (such as poll results, whiteboard, and reactions) to train Zoom’s or third-party artificial intelligence models.

here are some zoom ai companion support articles to help you decide how to use zoom ai companion.

Zoom AI Companion

Enabling Meeting Summary with AI Companion

Using Team Chat Compose with AI Companion

Enabling Whiteboard Content Generation with AI Companion

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot

hi emmanuel_katto,

Zoom AI Companion empowers you to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness and enhance your skills. 

Using Zoom’s unique federated approach to AI, you can expect high-quality results when drafting emails and chat messages, summarizing meetings and chat threads, brainstorming creatively and much more – all in the simple, easy-to-use Zoom experience.

currently, zoom ai companion is free for paid products and works with zoom meetings, Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.zoom events, zoom team chat and zoom whiteboards.  i expect that zoom ai will be available for all products shortly including zoom phone.  With Zoom Phone, AI Companion will be able to help you save time. You’ll be able to get an AI-generated analysis of your recorded phone calls, and summaries of your SMS messages and voicemails.

In line with zoom's commitment to responsible AI, Zoom does not use any of your audio, video, chat, screen sharing, attachments, or other communications-like customer content (such as poll results, whiteboard, and reactions) to train Zoom’s or third-party artificial intelligence models.

here are some zoom ai companion support articles to help you decide how to use zoom ai companion.

Zoom AI Companion

Enabling Meeting Summary with AI Companion

Using Team Chat Compose with AI Companion

Enabling Whiteboard Content Generation with AI Companion

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Hi, Eliot thank you so much for the solution.....