cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Meeting Summary

VicDiv
Listener

We tested the AI meeting summary feature. We were impressed - not 100% but pretty good. I shared an unedited version with a colleague via Zoom then I went and made edits. When I went to re-send to our entire team it would not re-send to the person I originally sent the unedited version to. Is there a way to fix that?

We don't want summaries being sent to all before editing.

5 REPLIES 5

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @VicDiv!

Currently, it is not possible to edit the meeting summary before it gets sent out. However, you can edit the summary and then resend the summary by following these steps: 

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Meeting Summary with AI Companion.
  3. In the My Summaries tab, select from the list to access the meeting summary, enter a meeting topic or meeting ID, or select a date range to search for a specific meeting summary.
    The selected meeting summary will be displayed.
  4. Choose the Edit option: Modify the summary and then click Save.
  5. Select the Share option. 

I hope this helps!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi Carla,

I think you misunderstood. I shared an unedited summary with a colleague just to show them what it looked like. I then went in and made edits and went to share with our entire team. However, I was unable to send to the colleague I originally shared the unedited summary with. It was like the system knew I had already sent to her. Didn't matter what I tried, I couldn't add her email to share again.

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Let me get back to you on this! I will do some digging 🤓

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @VicDiv

Thank you for your patience! I did a bit of digging and it looks like sending an edited summary to the same participants is not a feature that is currently available.  You must edit the meeting summary before the summary is sent out. I would encourage you to provide this feedback to our product team by following these steps: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068808

Hopefully, they can this added to the roadmap!  

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

colt4
Attendee

Correct, sending the meeting summary to the same participants is not currently possible within the Zoom portal. However you could copy and paste the meeting summary into your email client and share that way. Alternatively, there is a marketplace app, Salepager, that lets you edit and share a meeting summary including with colleagues who have already received it.