cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AI Companion - changing host

JamesBabelquest
Listener

Hello. I hope you can help. Can someone tell me - or point me to an article - which says what happens when a host transfers ownership mid-meeting. Who is the AI Meeting Summary emailed to (which account does it belong), the original host, the new host, both or split between the two hosts for their portions of the meeting? Thank you

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @JamesBabelquest 

Good question! The original host will always be the recipient of the meeting summary, as the meeting is going by their settings and their decision of whom to automatically share the summary with. A participant who is given host controls in the meeting is only the "host" in terms of controls for that current session and have no continued host-access beyond the end of that meeting. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed. 

View solution in original post

JamesBabelquest
Listener

This is very helpful. Thank you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort

Hi @JamesBabelquest 

Good question! The original host will always be the recipient of the meeting summary, as the meeting is going by their settings and their decision of whom to automatically share the summary with. A participant who is given host controls in the meeting is only the "host" in terms of controls for that current session and have no continued host-access beyond the end of that meeting. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed. 

JamesBabelquest
Listener

This is very helpful. Thank you.