cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling participants external to the organization to collaborate on a whiteboard template

rorivera
Listener

I have searched and can't find a way to enable external participants to collaborate on a whiteboard template. The box that enables this is not active (light grey - can't click on it to share). I keep getting the message that my organization (I'm the owner and sole administrator) does not allow external participation. Any idea of how I can fix this? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

There are a few parameters at zoom.us/account/setting -> Whiteboard that pertain to external access/sharing - please check these first:

bstrelko_0-1707747645197.png

bstrelko_1-1707747700824.png

Note that you'll need to be an account admin to access these settings. They can be further restricted at the Group and User levels as well.

guidow
Listener

Hi - I would like to use whiteboards in breakout rooms for workshops. During breakout sessions external participants can use Zoom whiteboard templates but they cannot use my custom workshop templates without registration. Any chance to use custom templates in breakout rooms without registration?