cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editing tool (toolbar) is missing from whiteboards

PeopleSense
Listener

I am writing to figure out how to have my meeting attendees access the whiteboard's toolbar. It is visible on the left side of my (host) screen, but after testing with three different groups, no one can access a toolbar. It makes it impossible to collaborate (and I did select that option as opposed to 'presentation' mode). How can participant's see/access the editing tools for the whiteboard???

I have updated my Zoom version and looked in the support/help articles. I found one thread with a similar issue but no specific answer for finding the toolbar (only docking it). Thank you in advance!

Robin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FlexLiu
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee
2 REPLIES 2

FlexLiu
Attendee | Zoom Employee
Attendee | Zoom Employee

Hi, please check if you are meeting the same issue in this question. - https://community.zoom.com/t5/Whiteboard/Can-not-collab-on-the-whiteboard/m-p/160527#M1458

PeopleSense
Listener

Yes! Can't thank you enough. It took me a while to find the setting you are referring to and once I changed that setting, I tested out using a second device and I was able to access the toolbar. Later this afternoon, I will be able to test out with others and hoping this resolves for everyone. Thank you again!