cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status

Infoalap
Listener

We have a Zoom one pro subscription, but now all 3 members are in basic status and we can not set one licenced status, th error message: You have exceeded the limit of license assignment for your account. Buy more licenses to increase the limit. Please help, give advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

This situation occurs primarily when an organization moves licenses around to different people to avoid assigning each person a full-time license.  The number of "license swaps" is limited, and once you exceed that limit, the only way I know to release the hold place on your account is to purchase at least one more Pro license.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

This situation occurs primarily when an organization moves licenses around to different people to avoid assigning each person a full-time license.  The number of "license swaps" is limited, and once you exceed that limit, the only way I know to release the hold place on your account is to purchase at least one more Pro license.

Thank you for te answer. We are very upset to see this business policy from Zoom. We have lost 4 months' subscription without receiving any service, we find this outrageous.

Ray_Harwood

@Infoalap, I understand you are frustrated with this policy, but from what I can understand from your question, you are using one License for 3 people, and moving it from person to person as needed. If my understanding is correct, then you should know that this is in violation of Zoom’s Terms of Service:

https://explore.zoom.us/en/terms/

Every unlicensed user is entitled to run 40-minute meetings. Licensed users can run 30-hour meetings. If you’ve been paying for one license and moving it around in order for three people to run meetings longer than 40 minutes, you really should be paying for three licenses, assigning one license per user. Virtually all online subscription services work this way.