cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

speaker volume

michaelpri
Listener

while on a zoom meeting the audio is very low although the computer speakers are at 100%. I cannot find the settings page that is supposed to be available in the app.

5 REPLIES 5

Arps
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello!

Here's a quick guide on the audio settings within Zoom: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-Testing-audio-before-Zoom-Meetings

If the far side is still quiet, you may ask them to go through the same process to make sure their microphone is turned up enough, or they may need to sit closer to the microphone.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

Thanks!  Rick

Arps, please see my above comment. It applies to all zoom meetings regardless of their settings or location to microphone. Can you provide any insight? Thank you!

DoriAnn
Listener

I am having the same problem. I have checked all of my settings. I have proper volume on the headset, but when I switch to the laptop speaker it is extremely low. When I use any other application the volume is fine. I checked the Zoom settings and the windows settings and I have both at 100%

Marilynhar
Listener

Having the same problem…can’t seem to fix it sigh

cbrewer
Listener

I had the same issue and saw this thread which did not appear to solve the issue. I found a different thread in the community board and found this information. I found the settings described below and that fixed my issue. Now my main volume control also links to the zoom volume and adjusts it as expected.... without having to go into the zoom audio settings and manually adjusting it. 

"I'm wondering if there is possibly a third party soundboard controlling Zoom volume on your computer? On Windows, on the right bottom corner of the taskbar, please try right clicking the speaker icon and clicking on “Open Volume Mixer”. Once there, find “Zoom Meetings” and adjust the volume and see if this helps.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team"