cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why subscription link stopped working from Facebook ad post

BrianRangel
Listener

I set a facebook ads campaign with the subscription link provided by zoom webinars, now, suddenly it stopped working and people can not subscribe from the link that 15 days ago was working properly.

The last time i launched a webinar, happened quite the same, when i started the webinar, my susbscribers could´nt conect, they said that , when they pressed the "join webinar" button from the confirmation e.mail sent by zoom, there just show the message "waiting till host start this webinar", but it has already started

i have not changed the suscription link , could somebody explain me why is this happening?

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @BrianRangel.

By "stopped working", what happens?  It goes nowhere?  Takes you to some place that isn't a Zoom site?  Gives you some sort of error indication?

There's no reason I'm aware of that a Zoom registration link "expires" for no reason. But if you can help with some details, I'll see what I can find.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Jameswalter
Participant

The Link failure(s) status means that when people click on the website link included in your ad, they may have been redirected to a non-functional landing page. Link failure is usually caused by incorrectly spelled links or server errors.