cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No permission to view recording

CJoie
Listener
I set the cloud recordings to be shared with "everyone who with the recording link", copied the shareable link and share the link with other people. 

However, when those people clicked the link, they received a "No permission. (200)" error. My account is a licenced account and the product plan is "Pro".

4 REPLIES 4

TechLady
Listener

I have the same issue.  Did you find a solution?

MeFire23_kkccee
Listener

I'm having the same issue. My first support ticket had no response. I'm on the second support ticket and I've followed all steps and it isn't corrected. I'm licensed also. 

ucscarborough
Listener

Likewise, I have a pro account too.

rajoy6
Listener

If the issue persists, it's possible that there might be a technical glitch or a problem with the file format. Make sure the recording is in a compatible format and try accessing it with a different viewer or player.

For further assistance, you can provide more details about the specific platform or software you are using for recording and playback. This will help in providing more tailored advice.

As for the keyword "PDF Download," it seems unrelated to the issue you've described. If you have any specific questions about PDF downloads or related topics, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to assist you.