cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Updated Zoom on Windows 10 pro

spiritedlife
Listener

I received a message saying I need IT to update my computer to latest version above 5.12

This is my personal computer, I am IT for my business. So I uninstalled and went to reinstall from site as recommended.

It seems to have installed the same previous version 5.11

How do i install the proper version? Do I need to use ARM? I'm not an IT expert but I can follow proper instructions. Please assist.

Love to upgrade my zoom again as I use it more...

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Run CleanZoom to remove Zoom completely

To remove Zoom completely, including any configuration files, run CleanZoom on your device.

Download and run CleanZoom exe.

Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.

Once completed, download Zoom from the Zoomdownload center and reinstall.

See this support article for more details and links

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362983-Uninstalling-and-reinstalling-the-Zoom-applicati... 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

Run CleanZoom to remove Zoom completely

To remove Zoom completely, including any configuration files, run CleanZoom on your device.

Download and run CleanZoom exe.

Note: Use of the clean uninstaller will completely remove the Zoom desktop client, as well as the Zoom plugin for Outlook. The Outlook add-in, Chrome/Firefox extensions, and Google Workspace add-on are unaffected.

Once completed, download Zoom from the Zoomdownload center and reinstall.

See this support article for more details and links

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362983-Uninstalling-and-reinstalling-the-Zoom-applicati... 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

spiritedlife
Listener

Thanks! This helped a lot.

Now I'm having a problem with passcode not arriving in the email that it says it will send to. Have you seen this problem? It's not in my spam folder either.

Thanks!