Did you mean:Ā 

I need help

Qadeer
Listener

hi I'm new zoom I don't understand this app 

1 REPLY 1

ahsanwahab2221
Listener

Zoom is a video conferencing and online meeting platform that allows users to communicate and collaborate remotely. With Zoom, you can participate in video meetings with one or more people, share your screen or files, and use a variety of tools and features to make your meetings more productive and engaging.

To use Zoom, you will need to create a Zoom account and download the Zoom app on your computer or mobile device. Once you have done this, you can start or join a meeting by following these steps:

1. Open the Zoom app and sign in to your account.
  2. To start a meeting, click the "New Meeting" button. You can then invite others to join the meeting by sending them a link or inviting them via email or a messaging app.
  3. To join a meeting, you will need to have the meeting invitation and the meeting ID or link. Click the "Join" button and enter the meeting ID or click the link to join the meeting.
  4. Once you are in a meeting, you can use the various tools and features available in the Zoom app to communicate and collaborate with others.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions about using Zoom, please let me know.