Did you mean: 

Help Needed - How to delete existing and add a new user on Zoom

jbarlow63
Listener

4 REPLIES 4

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@jbarlow63 , here's the KB article that covers how to manage users on the account -- https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201363183-Managing-users

Hope this helps!

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Thank you for responding.  Although, this isn't what I asked.  My account is limited to 1 Admin and 1 User.  I want to delete the one User that I have and replace her with another person.  I don't want to "add" a person - I want to "replace" the 1 User with another one.

IP-Man

@jbarlow63 

Here's the steps on Deactivating/deleting user from the account.

Delete a single user

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an account owner or admin.
  2. Click User Management then Users.
  3. Search for the user you want to remove. 
  4. Click the More icon (...) in the right-side column.
  5. Click Delete.
  6. (Optional) Select the check boxes if you want to transfer meetings, webinars, and cloud recordings to another user. The other email address will need to be a Licensed user to transfer cloud recordings and have a webinar license to transfer webinars.
  7. Click Transfer Data then Delete or Delete Now Without Data Transfer.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

TGPB
Listener

There is not "More" icon (...) on the right hand side.