cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels disappeared

kzheng
Listener

Hi all,

I am on the free subscription and over the weekend two channel chats I've been using for a year have disappeared, there is no more access or chat history

kzheng_0-1659912347274.png

Did anyone else run into this or know if there is a fix for this?

Cheers,

7 REPLIES 7

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @kzheng, and welcome to the Zoom Community! I realize it's been a few days since you initially posted this. Are you still having this issue?

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

We noticed the same issue this morning: over the weekend, we lost at least four of our channels. I am running v5.11.4 (7185) desktop on Windows 10. Any suggestions on how to recover them?

My colleagues and I got the same problem too.

We can access to the channels yesterday, but channels  disappeared this morning.

And we are very sure no one deleted them, because the channel admin on holiday these days and he cannot access to his work computer.

Our Zoom version is 5.11.4(7185), is there anything happened at Zoom side?

Has there been an update/solution to this issue? It happens frequently in our company- channels disappear without warning/obvious cause and reappear under equally mysterious circumstances. Based on this thread, seems to be a common issue among users...

xalegi
Listener

i have this problem too 😞   (12.08.2022 it's OK. 15.08.2022 i can't find my channel and all members cant find channel)

JeroenVanEyken
Listener

Same here. I had 4 channels. Last week everything was still there. Today we've noticed that the channels disappeared over the weekend.Is there any way to recovered them?
Thank you in advance!

SKH-Jenny
Listener

Just want to update all of you, the disappeared channels suddenly come back this morning,

and chat history still there, hope everyone can get back your channels.

Zoom version still 5.11.4(7185), win 10, free subscription