cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change my email address

hgardman1
Listener

I want to change my email address because I am unable to access my old email address I am unable to confirm the change...please advise me how to change my email address and

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lrendleman @hgardman1 @hudaktibor @Kickstart for this you will need to submit a ticket to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032 and for the Request Type: Account Management. After submitting the ticket be on the lookout for a follow-up email to the email address you provided.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! The best way to solve this issue since you cannot access your old email address is to choose another sign-in method to access your account and then use the support article below to access your Zoom profile and change the email address associated with your account. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362563-Changing-the-email-associated-with-your-account

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hello Brandon,

I believe you didn't got the post question right. I'm having the same issue and if you have a solution I'll be really happy to hear.
I created my account in December 2020 and I used the email of my previous company to do it. By march 2021 I switched my company and email address but I never changed my account email during this time. Now I want to update my email but to confirm this switch, zoom sent an email to my previous email which I don't have access anymore (the email was deleted once I left the company). So I don't have any means to access the old email to finalize the process. Do you know another way to confirm the switch?

YaBoiB

Hello @Victor_Oliveira ,

It is possible/plausible that you may have two accounts associated to Zoom in order to determine this I would need a support ticket submitted to our team. Could you kindly submit a ticket and you can connect with me through the community? I will send you a request to connect and we can determine this issue that way. Would this be okay with you?

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

That would be great Brandon!
How can we proceed?

YaBoiB

Hello @Victor_Oliveira,

I will take care of it through Zoom and send you a follow up email through the email that you are signed in with. 

I look forward to assisting you. 

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Hey @Victor_Oliveira thank you for contacting Zoom Support. We have converted your Zoom Community discussion into a support request #13104667 because it is a unique case that may be more appropriately handled by our Support Agents.

Your request #13104667 has been received. We strive to answer this support request as soon as we can. In the meantime, the following resources are available.

Online Resources

Our system will continue to update you on the status of your ticket.  Thank you for choosing Zoom.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

This doesn't work since it relies on seeing a confirmation e.mail sent to the old account.  As stated in the question, if you don't have access to the old account, how does one change the e.mail address associated with the zoom account?  Please try to answer the question rather than re-iterating the standard process…

I have already bought a new PRO account, because after 3 days of my efforts to explain the problem, I simply did not succeed. I can't access the old email because it's canceled. So I can't download the verification code. Logically, I can't change the mail in my account, because I can't get into it.

Hi I can access my old email adress but I prefer using alternate  for two different purposes 

Shall I then re-open a different account. I was thinking of switching account for different purposes 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @hgardman1, for this unique discussion, you can contact our Zoom technical support and they can further look to assist you with your issue! If you have any issues opening a ticket, please let me know and I can further help! Thanks

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RVC
Listener

Hello

I'm having the same issue and if you have a solution I'll be really happy to hear.
I created my account in  2020 and I used the email of my previous company to do it. This email is no longer working , I never changed my account email during this time a I can't access my zoom account now to change it. Now I want to update my email but to confirm this switch, zoom sent an email to my previous email which I don't have access anymore (the email was deleted). So I don't have any means to access the old email to finalize the process. Do you know another way to confirm the switch?

The account name is Konferencia RVC - PRO. I have got personal accout too, Basic.

Cats4sale
Listener

My old email address was: ***********   This is no longer usable.

My new email address is: ***********

Account name: Konferencia RVC

old address: ***********

new address: ***********

I use this new email: *********** for my personal Zoom - Basic. Can I use it for both? If not, please change it to ***********

YaBoiB

Hello All, 

Email addresses are not allowed to be displayed in the community. Can you please submit a Technical Support Ticket to our team, where we will be happy to assist you with the issues you are facing? 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

I have the same question that I can't access my old e-mail address and can't reach the verification code. how can I submit a Technical Support Ticket?????

YEs my email address is no longer working.  It is ***********  I need to change it to ***********  Please

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lrendleman @hgardman1 @hudaktibor @Kickstart for this you will need to submit a ticket to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032 and for the Request Type: Account Management. After submitting the ticket be on the lookout for a follow-up email to the email address you provided.

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

mooz07162022
Listener

As of 2022-07-16, this issue remains.  I am suspicious it cannot be fixed in a simple way for all account configurations.  Suggestion:  just create another account.

Kickstart
Listener

I too have been unable to resolve the issue of an invalid old email account.  Support puts me in a loop and routes me back here.  Should I just remove all the personal info I can and allow the Zoom account attached to the old email to go dormant whilst I create a new Zoom account with a valid email address?

YaBoiB

Hi All, 

An inactive email address from an older account "could" have been removed from our system. If you would like to either give me the support ticket number that you used so that I can look up the ticket or you can DM me your email address and I can look it up for you in our system. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

YaBoiB

@Kickstart, @

If I have resolved your issue can please press the accept as Solution button?

Thanks, 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

hudaktibor
Listener

Same issue here. My old e-mail address has already been deleted and the confirmation code will arrive here. I made a new Zoom account, but here I don't get a support. I have pro account for my old email but I can't log in because the confirmation code doesen't arrive anywhere.