cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot share any files in Zoom Channel

havier3
Listener

please wait while we are setting up your SharePoint site. This may take several seconds. 

This has been going happening every time I create a new channel for end users and it never creates the SharePoint site. What do I do? Where can I even check the SharePoint site once it is ready?

Send help

4 REPLIES 4

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi havier3,

The first thing that's always recommended is to ensure all users have the latest version of Zoom. Then check if information found in this Zoom Support article is helpful: Integrating Team Chat cloud storage with SharePoint.

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. 

S_K

Hi havier3,

Did my response answer your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution so others in the Community may benefit as well.

havier3
Listener

That did not work. Had to recreate multiple channels for an hour to get 1 of the many channels to populate a SharePoint site correctly and then invite all of the respecting members of the group.

S_K

Hi havier3,

I'm sorry to hear you're still experiencing difficulties with this. I know this is something our developers are still enhancing and improving on. I can only suggest the following:

Integrating Team Chat Cloud Storage with Sharepoint 

Using File Sharing Integrations 

Contact Technical Support