cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing after cancellation

hbell
Listener

Wondering if I'm the only person told their account was cancelled then billed for another year. Especially egregious due to the plethora of  correspondence, and refusal of a refund, surrounding the original cancellation. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Please submit a Support Ticket directly to Zoom billing staff at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Us volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to account information or ability to make changes to accounts.  Zoom  Staff can help you with this request. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Ray_Harwood

Please submit a Support Ticket directly to Zoom billing staff at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Us volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to account information or ability to make changes to accounts.  Zoom  Staff can help you with this request. 

I have already done that. I'm interested in knowing how many other people are experiencing this same problem. Interesting that you got back to me before the billing department. 

Ray_Harwood

Thanks, @hbell.  Zoom has over 300 million people using Zoom every day, so keeping up with the support ticket volume is tough, I'm sure.  Fortunately there's a relatively small number of people that find the Zoom Community when looking for answers.  I spend about an hour most days looking through questions that I might have some reasonable clue to answer... and am happy to help out when I can.

I have seen a few people complain about unintended account renewal... but I never get enough details (and don't have access to anyone's account) to determine whether the glitch is with the Zoom system or with the user's input.  I know people complain a lot that the instructions are often not very clear.

Anyway... I hope your renewal issue is resolved -- sooner than later!  Feel free to update this thread so I and others know how/when it's resolved.

I have the same problem, facing it this year and trying to contact Zoom support and billing department, but still waiting reply. Did you manage to get refund? 

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Anida1234.

Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to our Billing team here and they will assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

TaniaCopeland
Listener

I'm having the same issue. Cancelled 3 months ago. Money still being deducted.