cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduler meeting notification to host not working

elsaadj
Listener

I just signed up for scheduler, need to get sms or email notification when someone creates meeting, so I don't have to keep checking zoom calendar,  how to do that?

Tried setting notifications to you everywhere but no email or sms works for creating meeting.

Email is sent to attendee when creating meeting but not to host, email is sent to both when meeting cancelled.

6 REPLIES 6

WencesUnzueta
Community Champion | Customer

Hi elsaadj.

Welcome to Zoom Community! 

When you create a Scheduler, you have an option under "Notifications" to choose which notifications you want to receive when someone makes a booking in your calendar. Additionally, you can make it so that the person making the booking also receives a notification. Here's a preview:

WencesUnzueta_0-1710957498849.png

Wences

I get SMS when attendee schedules a meeting but not email. I get email when attendee cancels meeting.

Another thing noticed on your image, My view doesn't show 1 hour notification before meeting, it has 2 days notification instead. How to change to include 1 hour notification?

Something else, when booker schedule meeting and provides phone number, it is not shown in meeting attendees details?

WencesUnzueta

Hi elsaadj.

You can access your zoom.us web portal and in the "Scheduler" section you will be able to edit booking preferences, including confirmation notifications and reminders.

Wences

WencesUnzueta

WencesUnzueta_0-1711559387826.png

Wences

We face the same problem.

Can receive SMS but cannot receive Email notifications.

And yes.

All those settings are already set:

https://nimb.ws/g6jM3x5

https://nimb.ws/I4d3bDo

Please advise.

When I schedule a meeting as a client using my email, I receive the email notifications.

So we are sure it's not a problem on our email service.

I cannot receive scheduler emails as a Host.