cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Notifications for Team Schedule

Lu2503
Listener

The option to send a quick survey email is available for one-on-one meetings but not available for team schedules, which is really inconvenient. When will this feature be available ? 

5 REPLIES 5

pjtgrizzly
Listener

I would think the notification options that are available for one-on-one meetings should ALSO be available for team schedules. Not sure why these would be disparate. 

Hi @Lu2503 , welcome to the Zoom Community, and thank you for posting for the first time!

Could you please clarify what you mean by "surveys are not available for team schedules"? Could you provide an example of what you are looking to accomplish?

Thanks!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Hi CarlaA, 

It's exactly as @pjtgrizzly said in their reply. 

If I create a one-to-one schedule, I have the option under Additional Notifications to set up a multitude of email or SMS notifications to the attendee before and after the event. However, if I create an Any Host Available or All Hosts Available schedule, I am not given the same options. In fact, there are no Additional Notifications available for selection at all, just the System Notifications. 

Please see attached screenshots for examples. 

I just discovered this issue too and was wondering if there was a solution to this. I'd like to set up the email notification reminders prior to the scheduled meeting for the team schedule. 

@CarlaA were you able to look into this?

pjtgrizzly
Listener

hi Carla and thanks for the reply!

See options for notifications for a 1 on 1 meeting vs a team schedule. Basically we want to send a calendar notification and then have flexibility to send a reminder say 1 day, 1 hour prior to the appointment. if you switch to email notifications - it only has option to send an email confirmation at the time the appointment is made.