cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling meetings in shared zoom rooms with google calendar

tmaracek
Listener

Hello,

we have two zoom rooms in our company. What setup is needed for zoom and google calendar, so users can schedule a zoom meeting in one of the zoom rooms automatically, when they select particular resource from the google calendar?

I figured out how to do it with my personal zoom link in google calendar, but I want to get a zoom link from the resource (shared zoom room).

Example:

I am an employee, and I want to have zoom link included by default when I schedule an event in a google calendar and I pick in resources one of the rooms connected to zoom.

Thanks very much

1 REPLY 1

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You (or a Google Workspace admin) will need to create room resources on the Google Workspace back-end for your domain/tenant.

Once these are created, you will need to share these (with full 'make changes and manage sharing' access) with a user or service account that can auth and sync with Zoom via Room Management -> Calendar Integration on the Zoom admin side.

From there, all resource calendars that that user / service account has access to should sync to Zoom Rooms and be selectable from a drop-down in each room's settings.

More info here:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206905656-Setting-up-Zoom-Rooms-with-Google-Calendar