Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Help setting up zoom phone

Hello, recently upgraded to NZ/AU Regional Unli Calling and I can't seem to make phone calls still to Melbourne. It says it's not available in my plan. Also, I have attached a screenshot here, there is no assigned number yet, can this be the cause of...

HBrennan by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Zoom Phone Usage Data

We want to download the phone usage data from the Zoom Phone area of the Dashboard. Meetings has an Export to CSV option in the meetings list. Is there an option for exporting the phone data? It looks like it captures some really useful data but to r...

davedpss by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Poly Phone speed dials

We have deployed a number of Poly VVX 500 and VVX450 phones. It has come to my attention that a user can program the line keys for speed dials, but when the phone is rebooted they no longer show up. I assume that we need to apply a provisioning templ...

Lost access to zoom phone

I purchased Zoom United, three licenses. Ported an existing phone number and got two new numbers. Worked well for several days. On Friday we were not able to access "phone" it is no longer an option under ADMIN, nor in any of our three profiles. Issu...