Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

See our latest innovations in action and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine how they communicate and collaborate.

Watch now
Top Happy Leaders

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom community

Zoom CommunityJulkerSearch the Zoom CommunityChatReactivation of Zoom Account that Zoom DeactivatedGo to solutionJhoy_16Jhoy_16Observer‎2021-08-22 08:04 PM Good day! Four of our members in zoom organization are deactivated their zoom account by the z...

Julker by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZoomPhone - SPAM on receiving end phone ID

I need confirmation or assistance that our paid zoomphone numbers should or should not come across as spam numbers at the individual phone number level for inbound caller ID on a phone? In addition, our auto attendant number (company number) comes ac...

halvor4 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help setting up zoom phone

Hello, recently upgraded to NZ/AU Regional Unli Calling and I can't seem to make phone calls still to Melbourne. It says it's not available in my plan. Also, I have attached a screenshot here, there is no assigned number yet, can this be the cause of...

HBrennan by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Download Zoom Phone Usage Data

We want to download the phone usage data from the Zoom Phone area of the Dashboard. Meetings has an Export to CSV option in the meetings list. Is there an option for exporting the phone data? It looks like it captures some really useful data but to r...

davedpss by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes