Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Holiday Hours overlapping / trigging time

Hi, Would holiday hours surpass the general business greeting prompt please? The second question is if there are two holiday hours set up and overlapping with each other, which one would Zoom pick up please? Thanks,Gary

Gary388 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Call Queues As Contacts

Trying to add our call queue extensions/phone numbers as contacts on everyone's zoom application.Would be great if they showed up under company contacts.Sure I could add as an imported contact but not sure if there is a setting to add them so users c...

dsluder by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Default outbound audio being Zoom phone?

We're interested in setting up a Zoom meeting which will automatically dial a phone number for the audio. This happening automatically (without the user needing to see a prompt and dialing the number) is very important. Does anyone know if/how we can...

SeanMcC by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need an explaination to my account problem

Hello,My Zoom account has a problem. I already paid my account with 5 users. Although, sincerly while one of my users has been using the zoom in about 40 minutes or even earlier, Zoom suddently ended and closed.I wonder if I have any solution for thi...

Luong by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to know about following features.

Greetings, This is Muhammad Awais from “Paktaleem International (An International Agency which is providing all kinds of LMS Moodle solutions for more than a decade)”. i want following information regarding to Zoom.1. Is there any time counter in zoo...

awais55 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes