Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Phone Issues

Just installed Zoom Phone and the desktop app does not ring/no notification appears and rolls straight to VM. Been thru the videos and training. Reviewed my settings and all appears correct. How do I fix this?

CRPTJG by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone

I am wondering if there is a report within zoom phone which shows call patterns i.e. when the phone is busiest?

li10 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Activation emails not going to Office 365

I've added all of the IPadresses, domains (zoom.us) and the no reply email account but we can't add any new users because the activation emails aren't coming through. I can send to a gmail account and they work fine so I don't think it's a zoom thing...

capden by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Emergency Services Alerts

Is there anyway to have the emergency services alerts follow the locations inside of the sites instead of the site, since locations are nomadic and are picked up by defining subnets or switch information? Our issue is we have a lot of nomadic users t...