Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Hashed Owner Extension Numbers in CallLog

Seeing hashed owner extension numbers in CallLog. Which type of calls result in hashed or blank owner extension number values? Planned on using the field as a key lookup against client HR file for assignments, but not seeing consistent extension numb...

kalel by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to share call queues between sites

Hello, I've got a US startup with a branch office in France. I've got a US local number, a US toll-free number, and a French number. I want it so that when someone calls a US number, the greeting is in English, saying to push 1, 2 or 3 for English, F...

uncaged by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! zoom phone user license

I've struggled a bit with the concept of a licensed user. We are a small business and only use zoom phone, we don't use meetings. We have incoming / outgoing phone numbers, call queues, Auto receptionist and voicemail. QUESTIONWhat would happen if I ...

Resolved! Zoom Phone Additional License

Hi everyone!I am a new Zoom admin and here is my situation:We have our Zoom Phone account set up including main numberUS/CA unlimited calling plans are assigned to users with their own numbers.We are in need to add more US/CA Unlimited Calling plans ...

проблеми з мікрофоном

Доброго дня, я скачую різні версії зум, але мікрофон всеодно не працює без навушників. Як можна виправити цю проблему?

k5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom contacts on Polycom phone

Here is what I am trying to accomplish. Sync Zoom subscribers to the Corporate directory on the VVX 250’s and the VVX450 with the VVX EM350.I would like for the receptionist with the VVX EM350 to be able to click one of the 30 buttons to ring a phone...

roadhole by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone rings when phone call

Hello,Some of my users on android devices when on a phone call whether it's a zoom phone call or normal mobile phone call, when they receive another call from zoom phone, their call gets blasted with the ring tone. On my phone, whenever someone calls...