Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Syncing contacts for an entire team?

Hi, We have a Zoom Business account with both Meetings and Phone. We want to sync contacts with Office 365 for our entire team, not just individually. Is this possible? I have synced contacts in the Zoom App for myself, and this works for me now, but...

Resolved! Zoom Phone Receptionist by Day

In our current setup, when you dial 0 in the auto-receptionist. it will ring our front desk receptionist. However, we are fully teleworking again and when the front desk person is out of the office the assistants go on a rotation by day to answer the...

How can I disable dial-by-name directory?

Hi, I'm trying to disable the user from using 'dial-by-name directory' now.There are 3 users on the main site now.Assuming A, B, and C, I want to prevent A from calling B or C by name.'dial-by-name directory' is disabled for the main site setting now...

Yulim by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom phone recording

We have the message warning customers that the call is being recorded at the beginning of all our calls. Is it possible to remove the message at the beginning of outgoing calls only, but keep it for incoming calls?

External Contacts

Hi all,is it possible to add an external address book (60000+ contacts) automatically to a global company addressbook ?LDAP Sync is preferred, but not Active Directory, O365, Exchange, Google , etc. Currently we have a separate LDAP Directory (Estos ...

mkluge by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemail indicator on Poly vvx phones

I've have gotten this complaint from a lot of users. Majority of users listen to their voicemails either from email or through the Zoom app, but the phone indicator keeps going off. It's usually fixed by clearing the voicemail on the phone itself, bu...

DOTC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom calls are not ringing on desktop or phone

I've searched everywhere for a solution and nothing has worked. My time zone and time are correct, a ringtone is set, I'm showing as available, yet still I'm missing calls. I have my headphones on so that's where I'd prefer calls to ring but even ext...

RRogers by Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Failed zoom phone transfer

We are having two main issues with the transfer option on the Zoom phone calls. 1) Some calls we receive display the option to transfer and other phone calls do not display the option to transfer on our Zoom apps both on the phone and desktop. 2) Whe...