Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outbound Caller ID

What is the best way to have your company name display to the receiver when placing a call? is it recommended to port your original company 's phone number to accomplish this?Problem when using the Main number outbound caller ID, the Zoom assigned nu...

FSfrank by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Verification code

Hi, everybody!I started getting a zoom login verification code from different strange sites as OneTwoTrip and YOMCode is it the verification operator had been changed or I got my account hacked?Doe anybody else has this problem?I started receiving th...

Oxana1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Small Business Implementing Zoom Phone

Very small business implementing the Zoom Phone solution. Years ago I used another vendor and found no need for a physical device/Desk phone. Is that practical with Zoom as well? If I get a Desk phone/Device, is there a wifi option instead of being h...

Cisco 8800 Phones and Corporate/Company Directory

Hello All, We just got some Cisco 8861 and 8851 IP Phones. The first phone I setup is now provisioned and can make and receive calls with the assigned extension/user. However, there seems to be no Company/Corporate Directory on the phone to search. A...

Phone system audio issues

Hi There - I am having significant audio problems with my Zoom audio phone system. I typically use a decent quality sennheiser over the ear headset with a mic but have also had the same problem with blue tooth sets. I can hear the party on the other ...

Resolved! Fax Mailbox

Hello all,Does anyone know if I can set up a Fax Mailbox in Zoom Voice and forward that to an email address? I set up an Auto Attendant with my fax number and set it to forward to an email address. Just looking to see if that is all I need?

No option to Port phone number

Hi! I just signed up for Zoom Phone, and wanted to port my number. All the documents indicate that there should be a Porting option under the Phone System menu, but the only thing there for me is Setup.If I go into setup, there is no option to port m...

Resolved! zoom phone setup help

Hello all. I am in desperate need of someone's help. I have missed both of my zoom training calls as they were at ungoddly times of the morning, i.e. 1:00 AM!!! Anyway, I'm sure one of you master users could help me. I have an unlimited single line p...