Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

More Granular Real Time Analytics Requested

Our agents are more productive when they can view a "real time" wallboard with more granular details.This would be top most on our wish list! We'd also like to be able to drill into the call queues to the agent detail levels and show a panel with all...

Zoom phone and Hubspot integration

When will you integrate Zoom Phone with Hubspot, this would reaaly be a great feature as Zoom already has meeting and webinar in place. I think you would become #1 phone integration solution easily as others as aircall are dubbel the price of ZOOM wi...

Getting blank page on SSO - iPhone

Hello All, We receive this odd behavior that when we select SSO method on an iPhone the page redirect to Edge and then the page just stuck there with blank page. Any tips? Best Regards,Ryan

Cannot send a text messages

I cannot send text messages to external phone numbers unrelated to the Zoom client. I do not know why. Anyone else working in my organization can do it, and I have a problem (screenshot). The settings are the same as for all of them. Does anyone have...

PJ610 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching SMS Messages & Call Log

Good afternoon, My company just recently switched from RingCentral to Zoom for our corporate phone lines. Currently, we cannot find a way to search SMS messages or search our Call Log. This is detrimental to our job at Customer Service when dealing w...

mhunte29 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom wifi telephone

I work in the Telecoms department of a large company and we are replacing our Cisco telephone system with Zoom.Do you know if there are any plans to develop a wifi telephone for Zoom. At the moment we are getting round this by using the Zoom app on a...

enzobi by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! "Camping-out" on a phone line.

Greetings, This is my first post to the community. I did a search for "Camp" to see if anyone else had posted this request. I found nothing related. Perhaps there is another term with which I am not familiar. We are a Zoom Phone user who migrated fro...