Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Changing the recording options for end user

Hello, I'm a Zoom phone pro user, i have i small company of just 2 people (it's a medical office).I find totally unecessary that end users have to choose to "listen the message", "save the message" or "record another message" after already has record...

Error Code 4102503 on outgoing calls

Hello, I have several users reporting a code 4102503 when trying to make outgoing calls. They can received incoming calls and also voicemails show up in their Inbox. The laptops are definitely connected to the internet.Any help would be greatly appre...

JRudey by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom BYOC

I am looking for document isn't it necessary to claim domain while turning on Zoom BYOC just like we it for Microsoft Teams direct routing. Looking for a good document to start with.

Unassigned Number Treatment

Hi All Is there anyway to configure how unassigned numbers are treated? Ideally i want unassigned numbers for a particular site to route the the auto-receptionist of that site, however this does not seem to be possible. Alternatively i cant find any ...

Canadian CNAM

Incoming calls on Zoom Phone in Canada are not displaying Caller ID Name in most instances for incoming calls from Canadian numbers. CNAM works differently in Canada and is transmitted with the call instead of a CNAM database lookup. Any other Canadi...

chassey by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in issue on Android

HiNot sure if posting in the right area. If it needs to move please do.I have been on and off zoom user for about 2 years as the need shows up. But.... up till now my PC or laptop has gotten me through. Now there are some meetings I want to attend an...

PinMan3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes