Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! "Camping-out" on a phone line.

Greetings, This is my first post to the community. I did a search for "Camp" to see if anyone else had posted this request. I found nothing related. Perhaps there is another term with which I am not familiar. We are a Zoom Phone user who migrated fro...

Reporting - Zoom Phone - Questions & Feedback

Good morning all! I'm looking at scheduling specific reports (by department or site) to be sent out to different areas of our business to streamline reporting analysis - instead of Management spending minutes or hours (I'm not kidding...) trying to d...

quick Call forward to voicemail

Hello,I am trying to find a way to forward calls to voicemails when I need to step away from my desk for a few minutes. I haven't been able to find a way to do this outside of scheduling out of office hours and lunch break times. I am looking for som...

Zoom phone call sequential mode

Hi, We are using the zoom phone solution with 4 users and have the queue in sequential mode.I would like to have it setup that when user one is not available, user 2 will immediately gets the call.The problem we experience now is, the ring rotation i...

Sander02 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Incoming native dialer mutes zoom phone call

Hi, When on a zoom phone call (not video, but licensed phone solution), the sound is muted during the ringing of an incoming native dialer call. With Mitel solution, the native dialer was disabled during a zoom call. Can this feature be added? Thanks...