Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Rauland Telecenter U

Hello. I was wondering if anyone out there has integrated with a Rauland Telecenter U (TCU)? Rauland specs state that it does not support Secure SIP or Secure RTP. Would the TCU be able to place SIP calls without any authentication or be able to page...

Resolved! Add Phone Number to App from Commandline

I use Enterpirse software that allows me to click on a phone link and it will open the app and add whatever commandline is needed to insert a phone number, example:From what I've read, via Zoom docs, "callto:" and "tel:" should work, but when entered...

DrewRuss_0-1658333380548.png

Multiple Auto Receptionist for 1 number

Hello, Is there a way to have multiple auto receptionist for 1 main line. For example for our Main Auto Receptionist, the business hours are 9am -5pm. But we have users who start their day at 8am, as well as people who end their day at 6pm. Is there ...

Arentas by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

CCX 400 Zoom Phone Appliance

Anyone hear anything official from zoom on zoom phone appliance for the CCX 400? It was listed in the release of 5.11.0, but doesnt seem to provision, nor is it listed on the page for officially supported poly phones. Our organization mostly ordered ...

Receiving sms alerts

Not quite sure how to word this one. I set up Zoom phone to use while out of the country, I want to point certain accounts to this number, however I'm not receiving the alert texts that normally contain a verification pin/number i.e. a bank verificat...

lcordell by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Zoom Phone change email address for user

We have employees that leave or get fired a lot, and people don't think to notify me about it. So, by the time I need to edit the Zoom account, the mailbox is gone. Is there no way to just change the email? It's frustrating from the admin side that I...

DOTC by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Phone ring on Computer and Headset

My computer speaker used to ring at the same time as my headset. Now it doesn't. It's easy to miss a call if I don't have my headset on. I can't remember where I set that when I first started.