Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Managing users voicemails and other settings

Having switched from RingCentral to Zoom Phone, I am finding that I cannot manage users as well as I used to. Is there any way to manage all of the settings of a user's account, including their voicemail recording, how long their extension rings, cal...

Resolved! Caller ID in multi site

Trying to get to the bottom of outbound caller ID - our main site is in the US, and we have created a site for the UK. The only options we have for caller ID are the main site number (US number - not much good when you're in the UK), or hiding the ca...

avick by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Time of day call routing

What is the best practice for time-of-day call routing? We have one central number with six users spread across multiple time zones with up to 3-hour time differences. The users who start first in the morning will answer the calls, but some users wil...

mikejr by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Metered Calling Credit

Do you know where can we check the available calling credits? I am not able to see any quantity listed on the account – just the next renewal date. I want to make sure we do not run out.

crissyd by Participant | Zoom Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes