Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! reordering call queues

I had to add another call queue, and I'd like to move it up in the option list (i.e. it's now Press 6 and I'd like it to be Press 4). I couldn't see an option to do that. Anyone know how?

mspiegel by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Call Queue calls are going straight to voicemail

We have a few call queues that we use for daily operations. One particular call queue is doing odd things. This call queue uses a Main Auto Receptionist that routes to our customer care line. The most frequent issues are:Call shows up on screen for a...

JoshJC by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EXTERNAL INCOMING CALLS NOT WORKING

Hi, we signed up to Zoom Phone over two weeks ago and until now we were not able to receive any calls from any mobile phone. The only calls that go through are the one made from the Zoom network. We don't know what to do anymore, we are chatting with...

Resolved! Issues with phone calls getting through

Hi! I'm hoping someone can help since my plan doesn't qualify for Zoom support with a real person. I have a Pro plan and purchased 2 licenses for US/Canada Unlimited Calling plans. I chose a company main number, assigned myself an extension and my co...

kara2 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Time based routing for on call rotation

Is there a way to route calls to 3 users based on an on-call rotation?WeekdaysMon – Fri:6AM – 6PM PST:Primary:SecondaryTertiary:6PM – 10PM PSTPrimary:Secondary:Tertiary:10PM – 6AM PSTPrimary:Secondary:Tertiary:WeekendsSaturday:Primary :Secondary:Tert...

sfowler by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes