Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Use voice network?

Hi. I had another question about Zoom. Can I make calls using voice network if data is slow? It looks like there is a switch to carrier option. When this is enabled I apparently get put on a metered plan. Is this the case even on the unlimited plan?

Call Restriction

Hi,What is the best way to do the following? Some users need to be able to receive inbound calls but not be able to make outbound.I have tried to play with " Restricted Call/SMS Hours" but obviously this feature restricts both, incoming and outgoing ...

Alex_z by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add back deleted user to Zoom Phone

I have two licenses for phone system. During Initial setup I did not configure it correctly. So deleted phone numbers including and company phone and the active user. Now I tried to complete the setup, I am unable to add the user because the message ...

SureshR by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Common Area Phones in Groups

Hi all, Is this possible to add Common Area Phones in Group as members?I noticed that only users I am allowed to add as members in groups. Thanksalex

Alex_z by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes