cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With US & Canada Metered plan, can I receive US calls in Brazil without any fee?

bobbyusb
Listener

Hi, I hope you are doing well. 🙂

Are you able to help me understand the pricing plan for the US & Canada Metered plan ($120/year)?

I only need to receive calls from the United States, and I live in the United States.

So I assume there are no additional fees to receive calls as long as I am in the United States. But how about when I travel outside US?

For example, if I am on vacation in Brazil and a client calls me from the US and I answer my Zoom Phone, is there any additional fee? 

Thank you in advance for clarifying this.

Cheers,

Bobby

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer

You shouldn't be receiving any charges for incoming calls to your US/CA DID number if you are travelling abroad. If anything, maybe Data Roaming charges on your phone if you are not in a Wireless LAN depending on your the Carrier Plan you hired.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Vinnie

You shouldn't be receiving any charges for incoming calls to your US/CA DID number if you are travelling abroad. If anything, maybe Data Roaming charges on your phone if you are not in a Wireless LAN depending on your the Carrier Plan you hired.

Thank you!