cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding (or lack thereof) Zoom Analytics

kbarronwhitmore
Listener

Has anyone gotten around to understanding Zoom analytics? For context, my role at my job is to export their analytics to then see how many agents were logged in on a specific day, total handling time, etc. But when I review the Call Queue Historical Reports, I'm presented with less-than-helpful statistics of 'Avg Call Handling Time' and stats that don't really outline how the day went. And when I export for multiple days in a given date range, the data is automatically aggregated? Exporting the Detail report just sends me down a rabbit hole of having to analyze data where 1 call has more than 1 record of data associated with it, when all I want to know is was the call completed or was it abandoned/overflow. Anyone have any helpful tips on navigating this? I'm used to having way more control in terms of creating reports within an existing system, but Zoom doesnt give me that option...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi kbarronwhitmore,

I am assuming that you are using zoom power pack. 

You may need more functionality and could consider zoom contact center.

Zoom Contact Center Analytics and Reports

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/category?id=kb_category&kb_category=933676d68720391089a37408dabb3563

Viewing Zoom Contact Center queue analytics

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059515#

The zoom support article on Call queue historical dashboard (Power Pack) provides general information on call queue historical information.  You may want to ask your account executive or customer success manager to respond to your zoom analytics requirements.

How to customize the historical chart report

The call queue historical chart report provides values and trendlines on service levels, call handling and wait times, call volume, queue statistics, and more. You select a date range of up to 2 years for historical reports.

Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.

In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.

Click Call Queue Historical Reports.

Click the Chart Report tab.

Use the following options to filter or customize the data:

Select the site and call queue using the drop-down menus at the top to only view data from a specific site or call queue.

Click the expand icon to maximize any graph.

Click Export to export data to a CSV file.

Click the ellipses icon in the top-right corner of certain widgets to apply thresholds or customize which KPIs are displayed.

If you've configure departments or cost centers, select Department or Cost Center in the top-right search box, then enter keywords to search by the assigned department or cost center.

How to customize the historical detailed report

The call queue historical detailed report provides queue KPIs broken down for each inbound call.

Click the Detail Report tab.

Use the following options to customize the data or view more details:

Select the site and call queue using the drop-down menus at the top to only view data from a specific site or call queue.

Click Details in the last column to view more details about the call; for example, the members that the call queue tried to reach.

How to customize the historical opt-in/out report

Click the Opt-in/out Report tab.

Using the following to customize the data or view more details:

In the From and To box calendars, select a date range.

In the Call Queues (All) drop-down menu, select a specific call queue or all call queues.

In the Department drop-down menu, select Department or Cost Center, then type the name of the department or cost center.

Under the Members section:

In the search box, type the name or extension of the user.

If you have site, in the site box, select a specific site or all.

Call queue historical dashboard (Power Pack)

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061994

you might also consider making a suggestion to zoom as feedback.

Sending feedback to Zoom

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068808

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Eliot

Hi kbarronwhitmore,

I am assuming that you are using zoom power pack. 

You may need more functionality and could consider zoom contact center.

Zoom Contact Center Analytics and Reports

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/category?id=kb_category&kb_category=933676d68720391089a37408dabb3563

Viewing Zoom Contact Center queue analytics

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0059515#

The zoom support article on Call queue historical dashboard (Power Pack) provides general information on call queue historical information.  You may want to ask your account executive or customer success manager to respond to your zoom analytics requirements.

How to customize the historical chart report

The call queue historical chart report provides values and trendlines on service levels, call handling and wait times, call volume, queue statistics, and more. You select a date range of up to 2 years for historical reports.

Click the Chart Report tab.

Use the following options to filter or customize the data:

Click the expand icon to maximize any graph.

Click the ellipses icon in the top-right corner of certain widgets to apply thresholds or customize which KPIs are displayed.

If you've configure departments or cost centers, select Department or Cost Center in the top-right search box, then enter keywords to search by the assigned department or cost center.

How to customize the historical detailed report

The call queue historical detailed report provides queue KPIs broken down for each inbound call.

Click the Detail Report tab.

Use the following options to customize the data or view more details:

Click Details in the last column to view more details about the call; for example, the members that the call queue tried to reach.

How to customize the historical opt-in/out report

Click the Opt-in/out Report tab.

Using the following to customize the data or view more details:

In the From and To box calendars, select a date range.

In the Call Queues (All) drop-down menu, select a specific call queue or all call queues.

In the Department drop-down menu, select Department or Cost Center, then type the name of the department or cost center.

Under the Members section:

In the search box, type the name or extension of the user.

If you have site, in the site box, select a specific site or all.

Call queue historical dashboard (Power Pack)

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0061994

you might also consider making a suggestion to zoom as feedback.

Sending feedback to Zoom

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068808

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot