Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing Call recordings

hsmith
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi All,

I'm wondering if there is a way to grant users (non admins) privileges to review other users call recordings. For example I have Becky, Sarah, Jason, and Jim all in the same team. If Becky is talkings to customer xyz and customer xyz references a conversation he had with Sarah, does Becky have the ability to go and see ALL of Sarahs call recordings? I'd prefer for these users not to have to reach out to me as it would make my Job alot harder

9 REPLIES 9

enielsen
Participant

You should be able to go to a given user's Policy 'Personal Voicemail & Videomail' and update the Member list as needed.

hsmith
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

And this would give the user access to other users call recordings, correct?

enielsen
Participant

Yep

enielsen
Participant

oh oops I was talking about voicemails, I think there is a similar access control setup for recordings....

hsmith
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Is it possible you can send me a screen shot of what that would look like

enielsen
Participant

Yep there are 2 different ones, one for Automatic Recording and one for AdHoc Recording

enielsen
Participant

I assume you mean show what it would look like to the user wanting to see someone else's recordings? I believe one has to access them via the Web Portal in the Personal/Recordings section if I remember correctly.

hsmith
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Thank you!! SO long story short I can grant my users access to other users call recordings, correct?

enielsen
Participant

Yep you should have no issues with that.