cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I canceled my Pro subscription but people can still leave me voicemails and call my number

Annie14
Listener

I canceled my pro subscription back in May when I closed my business for Maternity leave. I am not planning on reopening my account when I go back to work. I still have the app on my phone but my account is now basic so there are no icons to call or text people. However, people are still able to call me as my phone will ring on the app but I can't answer it. They are able to leave voicemails, I don't get a notification but I get the transcript via email. They are still calling to book my services so I assume my voicemail is still active. I have taken down my number everywhere I had it advertised before. How can I cancel this number? Now that my account is basic I have no access to phone settings on my account (as they shouldn't exist but clearly it still does) and I have no access to support to solve the issue. Has anyone had this problem and been able to solve it?

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Annie14 welcome to the community! May I ask if you unbind or deleted a phone number before canceling both your Zoom Phone and Zoom Pro plan types? More info on How to unbind or delete a phone number

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

No, unfortunately I didn't. I tried to follow the instructions on the link you posted but because my account is now a basic one I have no access to phone system management settings on the portal to unbind or delete  the number