cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reach technical support, customer support, sales, or billing representative

Zoomies12345
Listener

I have tried calling sales.....says office is closed it's the weekend. Yet it's only Friday. I tried contacting technical support and the message said I don't have that with my current plan Zoom One Pro. What are the steps to getting some technical support I purchased the plan and phone but have not been assigned a phone number? They are saying none available for the entire Province of BC, Canada. Help please.

4 REPLIES 4

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there, @Zoomies12345. I'd be happy to assist 🙂

This article from our Zoom Knowledge Base outlines the steps to help you set up your new Zoom Phone System. Have you seen this? 

Also, to view your available support options based on your account type, please sign in to your Zoom account and then visit: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003.

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I have raised multiple requests and even emailed our PoC directly, Brian Warren. Not sure why we aren't getting a response.

john23423
Listener

I called on a monday and sat on hold until they said it was closed for the weekend.  The call queue for zoom sales line is busted.

When you go to add a new number, if it says none are available, click the button that says create a ticket.  

I'd post an image - but I'm not allowed to.

After you put in a ticket - we have seen phone number assigned from 1hour to 1 day depending on what is available and how many you need.  The ticket actually goes to someone to acquire numbers for you.

Many of the area codes in the USA we have offices in all show up as no numbers available.

Tishh
Listener

I was wondering the same. Thanks