cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliance Admins can't see SMS content

ubn
Listener

I'm looking for a role that will enable members to view SMS content of messages in their targets.

For example, I assigned users to Compliance Admin, which says it includes the ability to "view the content of message" as well as SMS logs. But they are only able to see the logs, not the message content. They can view only the message content of their own personal messages.

The only role I found able to view content is super admin and above.

Is there a way to grant a user access to SMS message content of a target and not just the logs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ubn
Listener

Nevermind it works now!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

ubn
Listener

Bump.

ubn
Listener

Nevermind it works now!

Brit13
Listener

How did you get this to work? I think I'm having the same issue as what you posted. 

I have saved contacts, and conversations with those contacts already established. However, when I go to start an SMS with a contact I've already had a conversation with, once their number pops up in the "To:" line, it doesn't populate our previous conversation log until I send another text to them. Does this make sense?

ubn
Listener

I had a different issue, where the role Compliance Admin was advertised as providing access to SMS logs, and it wasn't, and then it started working. Not sure about yours!