cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Phones cannot call out.

dlee425
Listener

Ok I have we have (1) number coming in. I have Grand Stream 2604p desk phone at my shop and (2) Cell phones with the zoom phone app on each. One is and android (mine) and the other is apple (My wife's. With the Line 2 service and calls coming into our number would ring all the phones. We could also call out on all the phones, and it would show the main line.

Now when we login to the zoom apps it just displays the extension number, and we cannot make any calls out.

Is there any way around this?  This is the most important feature we need.

2 REPLIES 2

dlee425
Listener

When we purchased the package, it was shown you can use multiple phones.

dlee425_0-1698001748678.png

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi dlee425,

pricing of $15.00 /month/user is for one user.  you have two users.  if both users need to receive and make external calls, you will need to add an additional paid user.  With only one paid user, only the paid user can make and receive external calls.  Both users can make internal calls from one extension to the other extension.

Plans & Pricing for Zoom Phone | Zoom

Each user can have multiple devices and apps.

Managing phones and devices – Zoom Support

You can use your one telephone number by setting up a call queue with you and your wife as members.  When a call comes into your auto receptionist, the call can be routed to your call queue to simultaneously ring both users.  Either user can pick up the call and either user can make external calls.

Managing call queues – Zoom Support

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot