cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audio and Video are Breaking

YGPark1
Listener

I had a meeting today, so we used Zoom app for it. However, the audio and video were breaking so badly that we couldn't continue our meeting. We had no other option but to wrap it up earlier. My boss gave me a mission to fix it. Would you please give me any advice to make the audio and video back to normal?

1 REPLY 1

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi ygpark1,

Usually audio and video break up is caused by your internet connection, your local area network or an overloaded pc.  Using Zoom Network Connectivity Tool may help you determine what the root cause is.

When troubleshooting network connectivity issues between the Zoom desktop client and Zoom services, the Network Connectivity Tool can run network tests and potentially provide greater insight into network issues.

Other network troubleshooting steps may include restarting your device, restarting your local modem/router, and checking your anti-virus and firewall settings.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12997935825293-Zoom-Network-Connectivity-Tool

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot