Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning my zoom phone license

Becks
Listener

Hi

I really hope someone can help me.

I just purchased the Zoom phone system for unlimited calls to US & Canada 15$/month

And received a confirmation from Zoom for my purchase.

But when I try to assign my license to my account and set up the phone system, it appears that I have a basic Zoom plan! How do I activate my phone system?

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @Becks.

Do you have a Pro Zoom License?  I'm not sure it matters, but sounds like you probably do (or think you do).

My first suggestion would be to consult this Zoom Support article on setting up Zoom Phone initially:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028936531-Getting-started-with-Zoom-Phone-users-

That article is geared towards Zoom Phone users... not necessarily Zoom Phone Admins.  Here's a few articles more appropriate to Zoom Phone management.  Read and see what information might apply to your situation or help you somehow... and try not to get overwhelmed -- Zoom Phone is powerful enough for large companies, but can also be used effectively at small companies... like mine.  I've been using Zoom Phone for more than a year (can't even remember when I switched from RingCentral to Zoom Phone!).

Come back here with any follow-up questions and I'll do what I can to assist you.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

hi becks,

this zoom video covers assigning calling plans to users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqSpiS_lbLY

thanks,  eliot

Boyan
Attendee

you have to go to User Management and edit your user profile and just click SAVE. That's it; then do the usual user activation under Phone System in the admin center. All users showed as Basic in my case until I did this for each user. 

Boyan_0-1687353253445.png