cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant update zoom

alexphoon23
Listener

Like I am trying to update my log in my zoom but it keep saying it keep saying i am not on 5.10.3 version and told me to contact the it team to update it. How do i contact the it team to update it?

5 REPLIES 5

sachinzoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,

Please follow this article to update your zoom app.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362233-Upgrading-Zoom-to-the-latest-version

If this response helps, please accept the answer as an accepted solution, so others can benefit as well.

Sandraa1
Listener

This is not helping as my profile menu is different from the one that is shown and does not have an Update button.  When I try to reinstall it goes back to the dialogue box saying that I need to update and must contact my Admin.  I don't have an admin IT person as I installed the software myself.  

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Sandraa1 @alexphoon23 advise going over the Knowledge Base Article on Troubleshooting issues with Zoom update and installation and troubleshooting through the recommendations for a fix! Let me know if this helps and you're able to update Zoom. 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

jghielen7
Listener

Im trying to join the img leaders call meeting unfurtunately  i cant recieve automated confirmation ..

Please help me on how to do it