cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom remote control button does not appear despite enabling it

lcarrubba
Listener

Hello,

In the past 3 days, I have tried to get remote control to work. I have tested this on three different PC laptops. I am using the zoom desktop client Version: 5.13.3 (11494) on the device I am typing this message; on another device I just updated to the latest version. On the third device I am also using a recent desktop client. Every place we can enable remote control we have selected the enable option. However, the icon never appears on any toolbar, and it is never an option listed under "view options."

On my personal laptop where I have permissions, I even followed the "clean uninstall" then reinstall instructions & still, nothing. 

It seems to be a known issue that this option disappears for some zoom users and never returns.

Is there a setting on windows devices somewhere that needs to be adjusted, aside from the "enable remote control" setting?

Thanks,

Linda

1 REPLY 1

Lawjones70
Listener

I have this same issue and have used the same steps to remedy the situation with absolutely no success.  I once had this option.  Someone, please help!!!