cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which account am I signed in with?

getting_answers
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I am in a zoom meeting, how do I know which account I am signed in with? I have access to 4 different zoom accounts and log in and out of them frequently depending on the work I am doing. When I'm in a meeting, how do I know which one I am currently using? Is there an easy way to do this from inside the meeting itself? Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ben101
Newcomer
Newcomer

go to settings inside of the meeting. then click on profile and it will display account name and profile picture

this didn't work because the Zoom programmers elected to hide one's account email address with asterisks (***).

getting_answers
Newcomer
Newcomer

It displays my name, but not the account name. Otherwise, I have to leave the meeting to "edit my profile" or "view my subscription" which takes me to the zoom website and that's a whole other distraction. 

zoom1SSP
Newcomer
Newcomer

ditto!  this has been a problem for me as well.  we have like 3 accounts & once you sign in, there's no easy way to see which account you're signed into!  i've been logging out & then logging back in again.  i tried going to Settings/Profile as one user suggested... which *would* work, except for that the Zoom programmers elected to hide the pertinent portion of the account's email address with asterisks (***) so that one cannot tell which account one is logged into.  there is no option to upload screen snapshots, so i'm attempting to use my G-drive providing this link:

Logged into which account? 

essentially, all the Zoom programmers need to do is to NOT hide with asterisks the email address associated with the account one is logged into in BOTH places where they are currently doing so.  the screen snapshot montage i uploaded will make this suggestion very clear.  perhaps i'll find a method to send Zoom feedback on this, because it's such an easy remedy.

zoom1SSP
Newcomer
Newcomer

***ANSWER: Look for your account icon at the top right of Zoom window & click on it.  Then hover the mouse pointer over the profile details which shows the partial email address.  There will be an option that says “Show Email” -- click this to display the full sign-in email.

I've asked if there is a way to set this to ALWAYS show email address, considering it's not the password and therefore never really needs to be hidden.  Presuming there is presently no setting, i've requested they add one.

Perhaps this might help someone else.