cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upcoming meeting showing up in the phone app but not on the web

ritnao
Listener

Hello, Apologies I am relatively new to all this so appreciate your patience. 

For the last year,  I have been teaching a weekly class using a recurring meeting on zoom. Recently a message started going out saying that registration "was closed" when a student would register.  I assumed I hit the 4999 cap. I deleted the rest of the meetings and started another meeting link and sent it out to the several 1000 people registered. (Only about 20 people attend at any given time since it is a drop in class)

However the link is no longer showing up as an upcoming meeting on my computer...but it is showing up on the zoom app on my phone. Is there a way to somehow sync or get the web app to see the upcoming meeting that shows up on my phone?

I don't want to have create another meeting link because this will involve more email and website change which involves other people getting involved...as well as being confusing for those who are struggling already.  It is a problem because I use my computer a lot.  This happened another time before, and it required me to start the meeting on my phone, then open my computer and assign my web zoom as the host. 

Thank you for your help

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ritnao, do you know the recurrence of your meeting? If it's no fixed time this Meeting will always show as Recurring in the Client and Web portal. However, if the recurrences have been met this may be what you're experiencing.

Have you tried signing out and signing back in, updating to the latest version of Zoom, or uninstalling/reinstalling the Zoom app?

Also, if you're using a calendar service such as 'Google Calendar', you'd need to resync in the Meeting Settings on the Zoom app Settings > Meetings > under Calendar > Synced Calendars

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @ritnao, are you still having this issue? I did just notice your other thread how do we get the web version to see a meeting that I scheduled on my phone? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

ritnao
Listener

Hi the issue was addressed. Thank you for your time!

Hi! Do you mind sharing what worked for you? I'm having the same problem and nothing has fixed it...