cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recurring meeting

energyman
Listener

Hello to everyone, 

I'm a consultant and I use recurring meeting for each one of my clients.

Recently I discovered I can't create recurring meeting on the zoom app. I can only create them on the website and after that I can see them on the app. BUT, after I used the recurring meeting's link once, it vanishes from the app 😞

In the past the app was so perfect: I created recurring meetings there and the link were all visibles every time.

Now It's a tragedy.

Anyone find a solution for this BIG developers mistake? 

I don't understand why they had to make this regress, instead thinking progresses. 

4 REPLIES 4

bstrelko
Community Champion | Customer

Which version of the app are you using and for which OS?

You should be able to hit 'Schedule' from the main menu and create a recurring meeting from there:

bstrelko_1-1700059693686.png

bstrelko_0-1700059666273.png

All your recurring meetings should show up together at the bottom of your meeting list in the app (scroll ALL the way down).

Hello, 

I use Version: 5.16.6 (24712) for windows. 

The problem is I can't create a recurring meeting with "no fixed time", I can only create recurring meeting weekly etc.. In the past that was possible: now it's impossibile. The problem is that I can create recurring meeting with "no fixed time" on the website (in this case I can see them on the app too) but after I used them once, they vanish from the app 😞 

bstrelko

Gotcha. Seeing this as well - I'd call it a development omission, if not truly a 'bug'. I'll submit a ticket to Zoom Support today and would encourage you to do the same.

bstrelko

Also looks like Zoom has made this decision consciously, so additional feedback may help to move the needle - please read the thread at Setting recurrence meetings to "No Fixed Time"