Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiving some datas

pdemir
Listener

Hello I have some questions, could you help me please

Many Thanks...

When scheduling or organizing meetings in online meetings, can we require the ability to receive data from the participants? What kind of information can we obtain from the participant? Can we require the ability to obtain information? For example, can we require the participant to enter city information or email address? It is a rule that they are required to enter such specific information. Is it possible, can we get data about the people entering the meeting, what data can we get?

Also, can it be obligatory to enable video sharing when attending an online meeting?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Zoom supports meeting registration and post meeting surveys.

Scheduling a meeting that requires registration means registrants must provide their email and name to register for the event.

You can include customized questions on the registration form, which allows you to capture more information about your registrants.

Once this is scheduled, you can manage your registrants, resend confirmation emails, and can also generate meeting registration reports, if you want to download a list of people that registered.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065026 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Frank_TB

Hello,

Zoom supports meeting registration and post meeting surveys.

Scheduling a meeting that requires registration means registrants must provide their email and name to register for the event.

You can include customized questions on the registration form, which allows you to capture more information about your registrants.

Once this is scheduled, you can manage your registrants, resend confirmation emails, and can also generate meeting registration reports, if you want to download a list of people that registered.

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0065026 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!