cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"This download doesn’t include files in these folders" Notification when downloading from cloud

chaywood
Listener

Hi all, pulling my hair out with this one. I have chosen to record separate audio and video tracks for my meetings. When I go to download them I get this notification...

This download doesn’t include files in these folders: “sign language file of each language,” “audio file of each participant,” and “language interpretation file of each language”. You will need to download folder files manually.

There's zero explanation as to where to go to manually download the separate files. Where are they hiding?

EDIT: Nevermind, you click on each link individually and that opens up the separate files page.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @chaywood.

Yeah, it's intuitive after you figure it out. Good job!  I still wish there was a service that would "manage" Zoom Cloud copying and archiving for you... including all of the files.  The file names of the Audio files are horrible!  They don't tie back to the individual names in any reasonable way... you really do have to look at which one you click, look at the number that downloads, and then manually match them up. So time consuming for something that should be so simple.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !